Hello! Project 2012 WINTER ~Rocky-chan~


I'm currently listing to a recording of the Hello! project 2012 WINTER
I totally love it :)
I love the new songs:
S/mileage's new song is really cute, I like the line distribution (if I heared it correctly)
C-ute's new song is really soft and slow. A ballad song, but really beautiful.
Berryz' new song is intresting, a lot of Chinami, Miyabi and Risako.
ManoEri's song was super pretty<3
Momusu's song is love ;)

My favorite songs:
Sā! Koibito ni Narō- Lots of Kanon Suzuki :) which was amazing.
Yūjō -Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee!- YURINAAA amazing song, amazing vocals
BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT!- Ikuta and Zukki were amazing!! <3
Ooki Hitomi- I just love the song, although I miss eri terribly.
The medley- I just love medleys :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』