Kobushi Factory released the covers for their 3rd single!

Kobushi Factory also released the covers for their third single Samba! Kobushi Janeiro / Bacchikoi Seishun! / Ora wa Ninkimono.
The single will be released in 6 versions: three regular and three limited editions. Let's have a look a the covers of this new single!
Limited A
Limited A is for Samba! Kobushi Janerio and woh! what a cover. I love the brazilian feel the cover has. The outfits are amazing and I love the whole feeling the cover has. It look original and gosh do the girls look fantastic. My eys are drawn to Rena and Rio who look suber fab and look at Rena Queen. Amazing cover love it!

Limited B
This is actually a really cute cover. The Limited cover for Bacchikoi Seishun! features the girls on a sport field in the baseball like outfits. I love how playfull and simple the cover is. I am a sucker for covers with an actual setting. Nice and simple cover.

Limited C
Limited C is for Ora wa Nikimono, which is a Crayon Shin-chan song. I love shin-chan, let's start with that. And the girls are actually wearing outfits with the colors of Shin-Chans clothes (red and yellow). This cover is really cute. I love the background, the colors and how everything just fits togheter. Great cover.

Regular A
Urgh another AMAZING cover. I really adore these outfits, eventhough they are not something I would get out of my closet to war. The girls look FAB. I mean look at Rena, she is so beautiful and Rio, what happend girl? Puberty hit you like a train, in the good way. Sakurako looks soooo adorable and Rei without bangs! Ayaka looks like a doll and Hama-chans hair is perfect. Not to speak of wonderful Minami<3 Urgh I love the colors on this cover and the use of the yellow feathers.

Regular B
Okay this cover is a disappointment. After so many amazing covers, this one is really boring. But I love the outfits, they are fun and really cute. The jumping is really nice, but the photoshop of the background is terrible. Overall not a bad cover.

Regular C
This cover is adorable. I love the props and the effects used. They look like adorable paperdolls. I love the outfits, they make the whole look really amazing. I love the light blue in the back and how simple this cover is. 

Overall
The covers are really good. Regular B is boring, but all the other are amazing. I really love how much attention went into making time. These are the best covers Kobushi Factory released until now. I love them a lot. I can not wait to hear the song, cause if they are half as good as the covers, this single could really sell well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』