11th generation finalists!

We finally got to see the 11th generation finalists!! I was so exited I putted on Keyhole the moment I got home(just a few minutes before 18:00 which is 1:00 in Japan). When Satoyama live started I was on the edge of my chair. But first we got a part with Maimi, Chinami & Maasa. It was nice, but because of the exitement for the 11th gen footage I kinda wanted it to go over fast.
Finally the time was there and they showed us the 6 finalists. 2 Kenshuusei and 1 nice girl project. I was trilled to see Sakura, less trilled about Ayano. I don't know the names of the girls but when we look to the picture below I would Love to see girl 2, 3,4 and Sakura. Yes Yes PLEASE


Oda Sakura

Ichioka Reina
Hamaura Ayano

Makino Marina or Kishimoto Yumeno

Makino Marina or Kishimoto Yumeno

Ono Haruka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』