Review- 13 Colorful Character

Title: 13 Colorful Character
Group: Morning Musume
Release date: September 12th 2012
 Versions: Limited and Regular


 Review time
1. One.Two.Three
I love this song <3 The beat is really good and I totally adore it.
2. What's up~Ai wa do na no yo~
Very good song. I love how Ayumi, Eripon and Kanon get to sing (not much,...) The full song is perfect and I can't wait to see this one preformed.
3. Be Alive
A very good and beautiful happy ballad. Not a lot of Solo lines, but that's the beauty of this song. I adore it and I wanna here is live.
4. Lalala no Pipipi
The new song of Sayumi. I totally totally love it. It fits Sayumi perfect. It's cute, but very Sayumi like. I think it's perfect for her to sing a song like this. She still sounds very autotuned, but well. Yeah for the instrumental, it's sooooo happy.
5. Dokka~n Capprico
A very fast Song. It's a "sexy" song or atleast they sing about watashi sexy. It a quite powerful song, but not my kind of song. And I hear Reina far to much, which make me sad, so many girls.
6. The Matenrou show
I like this song, but I like the version with Risa more. This song is like most current Morning Musume songs. Riho and Reina and the others. Sad
 7. Zero kara hajimaru seishun
 It sounds like Masaki at the beginning with quite a lot of lines. Sayumi, Reina. and ofcourse Riho is fourth. The song sounds sweet until now. I'm Hoping so hard for lines for the other girls. Chorus is a big big YES. I love the song. Hahah That's fast. Who is next? I don't know XD Ayumi and Mizuki? It sounds like that. Eripon or Harunan, Zukki, Kudo. OO this part is Ayumi & Mizuki and than a part with Eripon, Harunan, Zukki and Kudo who all got less lines than the others. But they got lines. (this song is new for me so more text). Beautiful bridge part. At least everyone got to sing right :)?
8. Renai Hunter
I already said it many times, but I love this song. Everything about it. It's cool, it's nice and It has Risa.
9. Chikyuu ga Naiteru
This song sounds so diffrent from the other songs on this album. It sounds pretty cool, but very protest like. Save the world!!! I can't really hear who is singing. Reina, Riho and Sayu had solo lines, that's for sure. High notes <3  I quite like this song.
10. Namida Hitoshizuku
Reina's solo song. Just going to listen to a little part, Because I heared Reina enough for this album. The song does sound good, she should just go solo, so the other girls get a chance to shine. But damn she sings good.
11. Waratte! You
9th and 10th gen song.  It sounds so youngXD. And finally some lines for the other girls finally. I totally love Zukki's High note<3
12. Pyoko Pyoko Ultra
Yeah for cuteness <3 already a know song and it's cute cute cute <3

Overall
Good album, little bit disappointed in line distribution. But overall great songs, and some really have potential <3 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』