Akb48's Heart Ereki Covers released

Akb48 will be releasing their new single on the 30th of October. The song is called Heart Ereki and Kojima Haruna is choosen to be Center. I heared the song some time ago, but I can't really tell how the recorded version will be.
Anyway today I found out that the covers for the single are released! Just like the tracklists, but because I still know very little of AKB, I don't wanna say to much about that. 

Theater Edition
This will be the theater edition for the single. We see Takamina (Takahasi Minami) and NyanNyan (Kojima Haruna) center up front. NyanNyan is the only one with a hat and a red skirt. In the top row we see: Matsui Yurina, Watanabe Mayu, Sashihara Rino and Shimazaki Haruka. In the front row we see Kashiwagi Yuki, Takamina, NyanNyan and Oshima Yuko
I like this cover. It's very simple, but they girls look very pretty in their outfits and I love the gitars. Good choose!

Type 4 
I really love this cover. We see 10 girls. The top row is hoping/praying for something, while the row below is saluting. I like the background colors, it's simple, but it makes the girls stand out more. 

Type A
Omg... YES! Another great cover. I love the gitars and how they are standing. Just look how pretty they all look. Rino-san looks really good with that ponytail. Yuko looks like a model, she looks so gorgeous. NyanNyan Looks very happy and beautiful. Takamina looks a bit out, but still pretty. And Yuki.. Kawaii >3< 
I love this cover a lot, it's another simple one and the girls look great. 

Type B
Miii-chaaaaaan <3 I love that Miichan is back. She looks so sassy with her short hair and cap. I don't really know the other girls to be honest. Although I think The one with the blue gitar is Ota Aika?
This cover is a lot more crowded, but still very good. 

Type K
Paruru <3 Mayuyu <3 Jurina <3 (only girls I know..) Can't say much more about this cover. It looks like the other covers, but with other girls. Paruru looks really good though and Mayu.. :D 

Great Great Great covers in my opinion. I love them all a lot and the girls look good. Their outfits are beautiful and very flattering. NyanNyan looks great as center and I can't wait to hear more songs of this single.
I'm really exited about Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! by Tentoumu Chu! because it looks like a new (temporary) group. And Meru-chan is in there <3 I'm also very exited for team 4's song, cause it will be the first song for the new team 4 with Miichan as leader!!

Single will be out the 30th of October, so let's look forwards to it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』