Looking back on 2013- Part 2 *My top 5 Morning Musume A-sides*

My top 5 Morning Musume A-sides
This was really hard for me. I really love each and every single Morning Musume released this year. So I love very song, but some just a little bit more. 
Number 5
Wagamama ki no mama Ai no Joke
I love this song! It is so good!! I really like how this shows of the new Morning Musume. I love the high notes (not live though...). I really think this was a great song and I adore the black outfits!! It also made me happy that Kanon and Eripon got to sing a duet line in the middle of the stage!! The instrumental for this song is really good and I like how cool the song is. The Aisaretai parts are amazing in concert. Just listening to this song makes me happy. I love Sakura's duet line with Eripon they sound so good! And the Slapping dance part makes me smile. 

Number 4
Brainstorming
I remember hearing brainstorming for the first time. I remember it hitting me like a rock of awsomeness. I really really loved this song from the beginning. When it was released I watched it over 15 times before I could say to my brother: This is one of the best things ever. I love how everyone gets to sing. They showcase Sakura's voice really good in this song and HARUNA HAS A SOLO LINE!!!

Number 3
Kimi sae ireba nani mo iranai
When this song first aired, I had no idea what to think of it. It was catchy, but well I just didn't like it. But once I started listening to it more, I found it's charm and now it's one of my favorites. 2000 people on the dance floor. I really love the wow parts by Sayu and Harunan. It's just such a great song!!

Number 2
Ai no Gundan
I remember hearing this song. I was going home with my boyfriend from a vacation and he was driving. I loved it so much!! The wow wow and the sax! I really think this song is perfect in every way. Sakura's last line is so powerful and this song just makes you positive. I can't explain it that well, but really this song is amazing and the MV is beautiful!! 

Number 1
And number 1 is:
Help me!!
The best song this year! I really love everything about this song. The music, the talking and Sakura! When i hear this song I can't help but sing and dance. I love to wake up with it! I love the Updated version even more ;). Help me!! was my top song this year!

Next up is: My Morning Musume top 10 B-sides

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』