Morning Musume '14's Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa MV released

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I'm happy to tell you: Morning Musume '14 released their MV for Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa!!
And my first thought: It is so good!
Hello!Station is not yet in HD, so I can't take good screenshots yet, but please wait for them.
An overall review:
I really love the song. Sometimes it gets a bit weird, but overall it's very sunny and cheerful, but still very cool. I love how they paired up 9th gen, 10th gen and Sayumi/Sakura. I love it so much >3<. 
The MV must be the best thing in the world. Really. It's very white and I love the effects. It gives everything such a sunny feel to the whole MV. We have a dance-shot, a solo-shot, group/loose shots and a shot of Riho. There are two outfits: Beautiful white outfits and casual clothes. I really enjoy how much the girls smile and how fun everything is to watch. I can't wait to see more of this Morning Musume!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』