Fukuda Kanon will Graduate from Angerme and H!P this fall

Angerme (S/mileage)'s first generation member Fukuda Kanon announced her graduation on today's Hello!Station. She will be graduating from Hello!Project and Angerme this fall. 

Ever since the 3rd gen was announced, I kind knew this was coming. I didn't know if it was going to be Kanon or Ayaka, but Kanon was the one I was thinking about most. 
Kanon has been in H!P for a lot of years and I can totally understand that she wants some time for herself or just wants to go back to a normal life. Kanon and Ayaka both love the original 4-nin S/mileage and had a hard time accepting the 2nd gen and the leave of Saki and Yuuka. 
It makes me sad to see her go, but I don't want her to be an idol if she doesn't want it anymore. 

Edit:
Kanon will be taking a break from University until she graduates from ANGERME and will continue to study afterwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』