Kumai Yurina started blogging again!

Ex- Berryz Koubou member Kumai Yurina started blogging again!
When she graduated Berryz Koubou she stated that she would stop blogging and focus on her study.
So it's really suprising to see her blog again, but as a Fan I am so happy to hear from her!
Yurina did appear in some blogposts from other members in the meanwhile:
But seeing her blog herself is really amazing. 
It did make me sad to read that she couldn't listen to any Berryz songs or watch any video's.
I hope she will be alright and take everything in her own time. 
It must be hard and she must miss Berryz Koubou and the members a lot.
But I am really happy to be updated on Yurina. I hope to see more of her and I actually hope she will do something I can support her in! 
http://ameblo.jp/kumai-yurina-blog/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』