C-ute released new profile pictures!

C-ute will release a new single on the 20th of April and they finally released new profile pictures!
Let's have a look at these new profile pictures! 
The Group picture at the top is the profile picture of Jinsei wa STEP. 
The outfits look quite boring in this picture, while they look really beautiful in the closeups. 
The other group picture is for Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? The girls look very 50's and have long silver glitter dresses. I am not really into these kind of dresses, but the girls look really good in these dresses. 
And now the solo pictures:
Yajima Maimi
Maimi looks amazing in both pictures. I do adore her Jinsei wa STEP picture more. She looks so beautiful with her hair lose and do you guys see how amazing her dress is here? Maimi always looks amazing in a classic/vintage dress. 

Nakajima Saki
I do not like Nakki's hair styles. Her Jinsei dress looks very cute and elegant,I love the of shoulder. Her dress for Naze Hito does look really cute on her she could totally fit into the 50's without looking out of place. Not a fan of the hair, but it does fit the theme. 

Suzuki Airi
Airi always looks amazing. I adore her hair in both pictures. In Jinsei Airi really gives of a bohemian vibe, while in the Naze Hito picture she looks so classic and elegant. I really love her in both dresses and urgh she is just so incredibly beautiful. 

Okai Chisato
Chisa has two diffrent haircolors! I really love her hairstyle in Naze Hito. It looks soo pretty and that dress on her. It makes her look so petite. Her Jinsei outfit is really pretty. I love the sleeves! She looks really adorable in both outfits!

Hagiwara Mai
I miss Mai-Mai's long hair. She looks really beautiful in her Naze Hito outfit, but I do not really like her hairstyle. Her outfit for Jinsei is meh. I still adore the print, but the collar is terrible. Not a fan of it. 

Overall
The Jinsei outfits are a favorite, I love them upclose so much. Airi, ofcourse, looks amazing in all pictures. I can not wait for the Mv's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』