C-ute releases the covers for their 29th single.

C-ute not only revealed their profile pictures, but also the covers for their upcoming single:
Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? / Summer Wind / Jinsei wa STEP!
The single will be released in 6 versions: 3 limited and 3 regular editions.

Regular A
First up is the regular cover for Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? The cover features the girls on the set of the MV. The are on a podium and it all looks like a picture out of the 50's. I like the color use and the girls look really elegant. But what is Nakki doing? She looks like she is about to fall backwards. It's quite a nice cover, but the girls should have been bigger in the picture for my liking. 

Regular B
First look at the Summer Wind outfits! They remind me of the outfits for Kanshiki Heaven single ver. I love the cover. The girls are quite small, but the blue/sky background and the way they put Summer Wind on the cover. I really love this. Such a beautiful and clean cover.

Regular C
Mm, this is the cover for Jinsei wa STEP. The cover looks very classic, also a bit 50's/60's. The outfits do look quite nice and I do kinda like the red curtains. But the light is not pretty and waht are Chisa and Saki doing? Not the best cover.

Limited A
Another weird cover. I do not like the red and the way they are positioned. I mean wooooo at Airi's leg, it's really sexy. But urgh that red and those black lines. 

Limited B
I am a fan of the Summer Wind covers. I hope I will love the MV and song as much as I love the covers. Airi's dress looks so beautiful on her. It's such a clean and elegant cover. The girls look beautiful and the way Summer Wind is writen is just beautiful.

Limited C
The last cover is for Jinsei wa STEP! I actually like this cover a lot. Again that 50's/60's look. The girls look beautiful and a bit cheeky. I might have choosen other colors for the titles, but it's nice. I love it. 

Overall
For me the Summer Wind covers are the best. They are so clean and elegant. Some covers are amazing and some are not that good, but they do give me great hope for the Mv's and songs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』