Because I miss you- Ogawa Saki

Ogawa Saki, one of the original S/mileage members. The one who got me to love S/mileage.
When I first got in to H!P, I kinda hated S/mileage. It's incredibly on fair.
I hated them because the group took away 3 of the members from Shugo Chara Egg (one of the first groups I liked.) But after a while I got intrested and their first indies was released.
Ama no Jaku, S/mileage went from hate to love. First I noticed Ayaka was really tanned, but there was also another girl, with a voice to kill for. It was Ogawa Saki.
After Ama no Jaku I followed S/mileage in silents, until Yume miru 15sai. When S/mileage officially debutted I was Happy. They had everything I wanted in a group: Cute songs, amazing clothes and voices <3
Sakitty became my favorite pretty soon due to her incredible voice and looks. When she cut her hair, I was totally blow away by her adult look. She never seemed young to me (eventhough she is 15 now)
I followed all S/mileages releases and I loved every one of them (although the piggy song was kinda boring). S/mileage was happy and smiles to me. But then the auditions for a new member was announced.
I didn't know what to think. My perfect 4 will get a new member. It's kinda funny, I never posted anything about the auditions. When the days went by I started to kinda like the fact that s/mileage would get a new face. BUT I felt something was wrong. What was going to happen to my perfect 4? Will they all stay?
I followed the auditions pretty close and I was hoping that Karin or another girl (what was her name...) got in. I also thought that Meimi looked a lot like Sakitty when she was younger. Funny. But that's what got me scared. Saki wasn't going to leave right? But there wasn't anyone else thinking about it, so why should I?
When the results were announced, I was in England on a vacation. I remember very well: I was in a Burger King looking over sea in Brighton. I finally had some internet, so I went to twitter and found the results video. I was shocked. FIVE new members, That was more that the original 4.... Weird. I loved Kana the moment I saw her. Her smile and clumsiness <3
When I came home, I was still kinda shocked but very exited about 5 new members. I searched and searched for all the info I could find on them. And then my mobile phone rang. And twitter went crazy. I didn't understand: Why was everyone so upset. And than it hit me: Ogawa Saki to graduate S/mileage and Hello!Project to start a normal school life. Teares filled up my eyes. When I was looking through the information I found out that Sakitty would graduated very soon. Why WHy WHY? I couldn't stop myself and I searched for comfort on Hello!Online. When I found out why she was leaving I understood. She wanted to be normal and go to school. I understond perfectly. But a lot of fans were talking about a scandal or even worse. I didn't want to believe it, and I still don't want to. Because I want Saki to make her own life. Do what ever she wants to and I would always support her.
Everytime I think about my perfect 4, I get sad, because 2 of the 4 are gone. But I will always treasure the music they made and the smiles they gave their fans. Because that's what S/mileage is all about: Keep your Smile!! I still love S/mileage. Ayaka and Kanon are smiling and They even got 4 amazing kouhai's (and poor Fuu-chan..) Kanana is the Shining Smile with the will to improve. Akari is the tomboy with the amazing vocals. Rina is the cutie with a secret powerhouse. And Meimi is the little kid with a lot of energy.
Eventhough S/mileage will never be the perfect 4 again, the new S/mileage will continue to bring Smiles upon a lot of faces.
Sakitty will always be my favorite and I will keep searching for her. I want her to be happy, having the life she wanted. I want her to become what ever she wants and I will always be open for a comeback.
Yuukarin will always stay special. I also hope she gets what she wants.


S/mileage forever! Keep your Smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』