H!P summer 2012 setlist KtKr

Hello! Project Tanjou 15shuunen Kinen Live 2012 Natsu〜Ktkr Natsu no Fan Matsuri!〜 setlist+ what I think about the song

1. Chou HAPPY SONG / all
Yeah good song to start with. I'm exited to hear how they did this with so many members
2. Maji desu ka ska! / all
I LOVE this song <3 Happy and cool, so great choose
Opening VTR
MC / all + Makoto and Mitsui Aika - Mano Erina graduation announcement
ManoEri graduating... Sad news :(
3. Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki。/ S/mileage
YEAH new S/mileage song, I heared the preview and I'm amazed about how cool it sounds. And I hear all the members <3
4. Dot Bikini / S/mileage
Summer song for sure <3
5. Song for the DATE / Mano Erina
I really love this song and now Mano is graduating, I love it even more.
6. Banzai!〜Jinsei wa Meccha Wonderful〜 / Mano Erina (+ 4 Kenshuusei backup dancers)
Never heard this song.. :P
7. Aitai Aitai Aitai na / ℃-ute
New C-ute songs are always good. I heard the preview and it's an amazing song.
8. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku / ℃-ute
I love this ballad song <3 Airi&Chisato <3
MC / Makoto, Okai Chisato, Iikubo Haruna, Fukuda Kanon
9. cha cha SING / Berryz Koubou
Chachachachacha :P I enjoy listening to this song <3 I like the bridge part.
10. Loving You Too Much / Berryz Koubou
Haven't heared this one yet.
11. One・Two・Three / Morning Musume。
How can I not love this song XD <3
12. Watashi ga Ite Kimi ga Iru / Morning Musume。
Suprised by this one. I expected The matenrou show. But YEAH
MC / Makoto, Mitsui Aika
13. Watashi ga Obasan ni Nattemo / all
Don't know this song either XD
VTR - Tsunku Club. Members talking to Tsunku♂ / Tsunku♂, Ikuta Erina, Suzuki Kanon, Kudou Haruka, Okai Chisato, Shimizu Saki, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Sugaya Risako, Wada Ayaka, Fukuda Kanon
14. Cabbage Hakusho / Peaberry (Sayashi Riho, Wada Ayaka)
This song <3 CUTE and I like how Riho and Ayaka sound togheter so much <3
15. Koko Kara Hajimarun da! / Kikkawa You
KIKKAAA <3 happy she got to preform with her H!P friends
16. Smile Blues / Fukuda Kanon, Tamura Meimi
Suprised they did this song, but really cool
17. Watashi no Jidai! / Rockys
Our Era, Cool. I like this song and I'm happy they did it live.
MC - H!P haiku corner / Makoto, Mitsui Aika
18. Medley: Koko ni Iru zee! (all) → Uchouten LOVE (all) → Genkimono de Ikou! (all) → Special Generation (all) → Dance de Bakoon! (Bekimasu) → Pyocopyoco Ultra (Morning Musume。, S/mileage) → Sukichan (all) → Sekai Ichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko (℃-ute, 9th gen, 10th gen, S/mileage 2nd gen) → Maji Bomber!! (all) → Bravo! (all) → Yo no Naka Barairo (all) → Koko ni Iru zee! (all)
KTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this medley contains so many of my favorite songs! Can't wait to hear this.
19. Choto Mate Kudasai! / all
MM i like the song, but why do this one for the ending?

Is it just me or is this concert very short? No solo's? No shuffle groups?
MM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』