Two new Units formed

Today it was announced that there are two new units formed.
The units are involved with hello Satoyama life. (I don't really know how)
The groups:
Peaberry













Wada Ayaka & Sayashi Riho
This unit looks really cute. Pastel colors, beautiful flowers and Dawa and Riho having the same hair style. I really enjoy seeing this beautiful picture. This group must be really cute.
This unit will preform at the Ktkr concert: Cabbage Haksho

DIY♡












Yajima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, Tokunaga Chinami, Natsuyaki Miyabi & Iikubo Haruna
This unit is somewhat diffrent. The girls stand outside of a white building. They have white blousy tops and colored hot pants. I'm really suprised Harunan is in this group, but she fits perfectly. This group might be somewhat cooler or sexier than Peaberry.
This unit will preform at the Wkwk concert: Forefore~Forest for rest~

I have I hopes for both units. I hope they will release a single or more. That would be really great. Both units will be unveiled at the 2012 summer concert. I hope they announce singles or something like that. These two units look really amazing, and I kinda hope there will be more units formed (Kanon, Eripon, Ayumi, Yurina, Captain and so many others should be in units 2)

Let's wait for more news <3 I'll keep updating about these units, because I'm very exited.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』