BubzBeauty

Everyone has this person they look up too. Today I'll tell you about someone I really admire and is not from H!P (shocker). Sooo Let's start!
This is Bubbi or Bubzbeauty. She is a youtube Celeb and she is super awsome! She does tutorials in make-up, hair, clothes, but also vlogs, comedy thingies and tips on girl things (like relationships). The thing I admire most is that she is really approachable.
Sometimes I have problems with how I look or how to apply certain kinds of make-up and she answered me. I was so happy! My mini crisis was over and Bubbi talked to me <3 Here are 2 of her answers:

My first question was about eyeliner (I suck, allthough these tips really helped me) and the second one was about my hair donut (which I have no idea how to use).
Bubbi also answerd some questions of mine in a live video chat. It was really fun. Bubbi connects a lot with her fans and followers and that's really amazing.
I tried a lot of her hairstyles and I always get compliments! "wasn't that hard to do? how do you do that?" I really enjoy trying the diffrent hairstyles Bubbi tries to learn us.
Some other things I like about Bubbi:
- She has been to Holland (yeah for our mini country) - Photo of her in Madurodam
- Bubbi didn't get annoying after becoming so populair (which a lot of Youtube Celebs have)
- Bubbi and her boyfriend are really cute togheter
- Bubbi's dogs are CUTE!!!
- She like Totoro (yeah she has the same doll I have <3)

So there is enough reason to look up some video's from Bubbi! Also have a look at her blog, she has funny posts but also very helpfull posts.

Here is a little message for Bubbi:
Dear Bubz.
Thank you very much for all the help you gave me and other girls in the world. You make me feel like I'm not alone in so many things. Thank you for making me feel like I count and keep doing this great job! '
Xxx Kate


Ps. I will be putting a Link to her blog on the left side of my blog from now on :) just to support her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』