HQ Renai Hunter covers

Limited E- Risa Edition
It's beautiful. Risa looks so cool and mature. Perfect cover for such a beautiful woman. She is wearing her renai hunter outfit, but it looks really good on her.

Limited B
My other favorite cover. I love the random pairing. Risa togheter with her biggest fans :) Eripon must be really happy. And look at Haruka taking such a prominent place. Haruna looks beautiful.

The regular version
Pretty normal cover. Very blue. But they all look very pretty.

Limited A
Yeeeees Risa in the middle. I like that!

Limited C
I don't really like this one. Most of them are not smiling and I love them smiling. Haruna and Sayumin loook the best :)
Limited D
I kinda like it although not all the girls are good in the picture. I like how Eripon looks although I kinda dislike how Riho is taking much attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』