ANGERME got new profile pictures!

ANGERME will release their new single next week and they released their new profile pictures!
The profile pictures are all of the outfits from Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku.
I am not really fond of any animal print, but just like with Help me, I actually quite like these.
Let's have a look at their close-ups!

Wada Ayaka
Leader looks amazing in anything. I liek her new hairstyle and those hotpants show of her legs soooo good. I like the high waist of the pants and how the outfit is still showing a lot of skin. I do wonder what the fluffy thing is everyone has, but I really think Ayaka looks amazing in this outfit. 

Nakanishi Kana
I am still laughing at all the people who said Kananan could never be a front girl or get any lines or master a dance. LOOK AT HER NOW. Super beautiful, strong vocals and a front girl all the way. Kana looks amazing in her high waist skirt. And she is glowing! I adore her full body shot.

Takeuchi Akari
Can someone get me a bowl? Omg those pants.... I hate those pants.  Akari kind of makes them work though. But gosh give this girl hotpants and she is on fire! I mean she looks AMAZING in her close up, but urgh those pants. 

Katsuta Rina
Thank the lord for Rinapuu! Urgh she looks soooo innocent and beautiful. I love her skirt and those legs!!! Her hairstyle is beautiful and she is totally working that camera. Give the girl a photobook and make everybody happy H!P!!

Tamura Meimi
Meimi looks good. I love her skirt, but she looks so sad in both pictures. I like her hair, but in the MV it has much more volume and she looks way prettier. The way she holds her arms make her look so depressed and closed. I mean the outfit looks amazing on her, but :(. It makes me feel terrible again that she is leaving...

Murota Mizuki
I probably said it before and I will keep telling you guys this: Murotan was made to debut. She looks soooo good in the hotpants and her new hair is amazing. I love her long hair, but this also looks amazing. AND those legs! Who doesn't love some beautiful Muro?

Aikawa Maho
I like Aiai's haiir like this. Fore some reason her pants do look better than Akari's, but no long pants except for Uemu, the queen of pants please~! This girl looks sooo tall in these pictures! 

Sasaki Rikako
There are not a lot of girls who are as pretty and quirky as Rikako. Omg this girl is so beautiful. She rooks the outfit! I would have love hotpants on her, but the skirt looks pretty good on her. She is just a beauty...

Kamikokuryou Moe
Ah our cute newbie. Moe is just adorable. She looks soooo small in her outfit and gosh is she cute. I love her in the skirt and the print really compliments her. I love it. 

Overall
I like the outfits, but please take Akari's pants and put them on fire. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』