ANGERME release covers for their upcoming single!

ANGEME will be releasing their new single on the 27th of April.
Their 21st single will be the first for 4th gen member Kamikokuryou Moe and the last for 2nd gen member Tamura Meimi. 
It's a triple a-side single called:
Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / Itoshima Distance / Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru
Today the group (finally) revealed the covers and we got two new group profile pictures!
Let's have a look at the covers!

Limited A
Limited A is the cover for Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku, The cover is rather simple, I like the red accents a lot. The girls look really cute in their outfits. I like that they pair Kamiko with Ayaka. But what the heck is Akari wearing... She should have been given hotpants, not these urgh.

Limited B
Limited B is for Itoshima Distance. We have never seen these outfits before, so let's also talk about those. I am a fan of casual outfits, I love it if one of the songs has them and look this one has them. I totally adora Meimi, Muro, Kana, Take and Rinapuu's outfits. They look beautiful and Rina in leather for some reason is amazing and urgh look at Meimi rocking that outfit. Ayaka's outfit is quite hard to se, I do not like Kamiko's top and those pants on Rikako.. But Ai Ai looks the worst. That outfit is terrible... Why do they do this to that girl... I do like the blue accents and the way the girls are positioned. It's again a simple cover, but it looks quite classy.

Limited C
The next cover is for Hadaka no Hadaka no, oh wait that Juice=Juice, no this cover is obviously for Iroppoi Jirettai, ah no that's Morning Musume. Okay this is the cover for Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru, which is the third track of this single. But dang the outfits look like a baby between Hadaka and Iroppoi. Which I like... I do not like the blue in the cover, it should have been red. But the girls look fab. Look at AYAKA <3. I wish we had full shots of this oufit, cause it looks amazing. Not the best cover, but cute pictures!

Regular A
Regular A is again for Tsugi and I like it! The red is amazing and I love the ANGERME on the left. I am really happy they showcase Meimi in this one, because well it is her last single. And everybody look at Murotan, she is soooooo working it! This is actually a really nice cover. I approve.

Regular B
The cover for Itoshima is very dark and I quite like it. It's nice to see their outfits pop out like this and good job on covering up Ai Ai's disaster outfit. And what is Ayaka doing? Meimi looks amazing and I am sooo for kanana in center. It's obviously a photoshopped background, but I am fine with it. It looks nice. 

Regular C
And here it is. The cover that makes everything good. I love it. I love the colors used and I love the pictures, although Aiai looks weird... But this is a nice cover.

Overall
I think I like Regular A and C the most. They are nice, simple and cute. I think they look the best and I can not wait to see their clips!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』