Morning Musume '16 reveal the covers for their 61st single!

Morning Musume '16 wille release their 61th single on the 11th of May.
This will be the last single with 9th generation member Suzuki Kanon and the first without 9th generation member Sayashi Riho. 
The single is called: Utakata Saturday Night/The Vision/ Tokyo to Iu Katasumi
And today morning Musume relased the covers for all 6 editions!
Let's have a look at them. 

Limited A
Limited A premiers the outfits for Utakata. The outfits have 3 colors: Yellow, Pink and Blue. The background looks really old school, disco like, while the outfits looks like concert outfits. I am really happy that Suzuki is center in this cover, because it is her last single afterall. I like the vibe this cover gives and I would die if they actually use rollerblades in this clip. The cover is not amazing, but I quite like it. The background is pretty adn the girls look good. 

Limited B
Urgh boring. The first The Vision cover looks sooooo boring. I mean the background is amazing and makes me think of Toki wo Koe, which is one of my alltime favorites. But the girls are just in a group picture, no special poses, NOTHING. This could have easily been my favorite cover, but eh. I do like the outfits, although I do not know if I think they fit with the Vision as a song. 

Limited C
This cover is actually quite nice. I like the outfits more than I thought I would and the back ground does them justice. I like the colors, although the red shoes are a bit meh. But overall this is quite a nice cover. I am always game for flowy dresses. 

Regular A
Regular A is again for Utakata and yeah for zukki! The cover is quite nice, I like how light it is, but overall nothing much is happening. The way the name is done is also a bit eh. Not a very special cover, but at least the girls are positioned interesting. 

Regular B
Oh look at this! This is a cover I actually like! The girls look fab (OMG ZUKKI STOP IT) and I like the background. It would have been the perfect cover if the background would have been blue, but overall I really like this one!

Regular C
Another cover with just a group pic, but this group pic is at least a bit interesting. The girls look pretty and the background still complements them. I would have loved it if the name was blue or pink, instead of red. And the diamond like background is a bit to much of the whole cover, but it's not bad. 

Overall
I am not a big fan of these cover. But I quite like Regular B and Limited A. I wish the covers were a bit more creative. Overall they do make me exited for the Mv's!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』