Bonjourno

Hey people,
Long time no see. Sorry i totally forgot my email adress(what do you mean stupid)

What happend in these past few days?

-Eri linlin and junjun graduated.
I am still very sad and keep watching the concert. Why did they have to leave. But i'm quite exited for the new members:D

-Christmas vacation:D
Yesterday was my last school day of 2010. Had a perfect day with my friends:) we had a snow part(due to the sudden snow fall) It was so much fun)

-Goal-Buono
At school we had a christmas show where me and my friend sarah did goal as duet. It went pretty good:) we did it 4 times and it was soo awsome:D I love singing even more. The best thing that was said to me was by one of my best friends: I really didn't know you could do that. I knew that you could sing but this.. in a good way ofcourse. it made me feel happy:)

-Saki and Yurina Photobook
Yurina's new photobook is out now:D go Yuri-chan:D and Saki gets a book finally can't wait for it:)

Anyway gtg uchi e kaero is waiting for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』