My H!P stuff Update

Here are some pictures I took the other day from my stuff;)
 This is My maji bomber cd:) I really love this cd. But i like the b-side more than the a-side. MOON POWER is just totally awsome and i like it that everybody sings a lot. Maji bomber itself is nice to and i like all the solos. The cd looks awsome. Although Chinami is photoshopped>.<
I like the inside to and the cd is just red with Maji Bomber on it. Nothing Special really.
 Onna to otoko no Lullaby game. I really had to have this cd. I love the song and it's the last single with junjun, linlin and eri in it. So i really needed it. I like the outside of the cd. And the pictures in it are cool 2. Sayu look a bit well mm tired i guess? The song is just totally love. I'm so trying to learn the dance and it's coming round great. It's so energetic. The b-side is really good 2.
 Seishun collection is one of my favorite songs ever.I really really like the upbeat cuteness of this song. And i love it that the parts are mostly togheter. I like the cd 2. There is only one picture and that's the picture you can see on the picture. I really like it. It's so clean and innocent i guess.
 I Love campus life~Umarete Kite Yokatta~ I wanted this cd for such a long long time. I really searched for it. And now it is mine:D:DWOEI. I love the cover. But that's the only picture on/in the cd.. I love the song:D To be honest I really didn't have time to listen to the b-side. But i just wanted to have this cdXD hahah


 S/mileage:D the first cd i ever bought of them. And that's because I love this single. I love the songs(enjoy listening to the whole cd). I like the pictures a lot. The white version is cute and in the inside we have the black version and that one is even more cute:) Saki is eating a hotdog:P In the cd I found a weird paper. I was like okay. Last week i was looking at the little paper again and i found out it was a AR. It was so awsome:D A AR is a thingie you can put infront of your webcame and you have to open a thing at the s/mileage site and something will appear on the AR :D It was totally awsome
Watashi no Mirai no danna-sama/ryuusei boy. This is the orginal song that lead me in to Hello project fandom. I loved WnMnDs from the very beginning. And i loved how Risako and Yurina were shining. I didn't know the names than but i loved every part of the pv. Ryuusei boy was also one of the first song of the Berryz i ever listed to. And here I am buying a lot of H!P stuff hahah. I love this cd with all my heart:) And I'm so glad i have it>.<



I love Shining power(again.) But This one is because Yurina has the lead of this song. And I'm a really big Yurina fan. I love the fact that she is shining, singing and dancing like the song is her song. And it's so totally awsome. I bought this cd not long ago and i'm really happy it's part of my collection. I was a bit sad that is a single as in the cd is really thin but anyway i needed to have this oneXD hahaha 
These are not all of my cd's but my newer ones:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』