Friday 1st of July- Japan Expo & Hangry and Angry Live

Hey everyone!
Friday I went to the Japan expo in Paris and I though why not tell you a bit about what I did and saw there :)

Friday:


The first day of the Japan expo! Me and my 2 friends went to the discount manga booth right away. Because we had heared that we could find the Dream Morning Musume stuff there. I wanted to buy everything, but ofcourse I didn't. I bought the Dream morning musume cd and 3 photo sets(2 from Yossy and 1 from Rika). After that we were just discovering everything on the expo. There were so many things to see! A lot of really awsome cosplayers and Japanese stuff. Later on I bought the Fantasy Juuichi cd from Morning Musume. We saw some cosplay shows, which were really really intresting. We also went to the concert of Passpo☆ (ぱすぽ☆). They were really good, the music was really really loud. But they did a good job entertaining people. I really enjoyed watching a Japanese concert. Later on we went to the main stage, to wait in line for the H. Naoto showcase. We had pretty good places! Like 4 rows behind the stage. First the Yume Duo came on. They were playing a lot of good music. After that the Showcase began. There were a lot of beautiful dresses. The music was a bit scary, but the clothes were really special. H.Naoto came on stage with Hangry and Angry and the people were going crazy. They were screaming and yelling, but everyone stayed seated. The security people were really creepy. Hangry and Angry preformed their new song and everyone was screaming! But we stayed seated.. I was suprised to find out that they were singing live. They did a lot of good songs: mr. monkey, kill me kiss me, top secret, lady madonna, Sadistic dance and their new song. Somewhere in the middle Yossy told us to come to the fences. Everyone was like: were is the security? Is it save to stand up? Everyone went up and dashed towards Yossy and Rika. I had a really good spot. In the end Yossy was right in front of me and Sarah and we went crazy. It was a really awsome concert. Afterwards we saw the Clip of their new song. We were the first people in the world, which was really really awsome. It was a really good day, and I couldn't believe I saw Yossy and Rika!!

Later on I will write about saterday :)
Byebye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』