Maeda Yuuka Part 2

I'm still a bit shocked. I can't believe another S/mileage member is leaving us.
I totally understand why she is leaving and I feel proud of her.
It's a really hard decision, but it's a good one.
She is choosing for herself and that's great!!
Still, I'm going to miss Yuuka....
This year S/mileage is changing so much. I'm glad Kanana got in S/mileage.
But I totally loved the 4-nin S/mileage...
Again some pictures of someone we will miss..
With someone we already miss...
Sakitty and Yuukarin forever..



4-nin S/mileage will never be perfect again...

But we will keep s/miling :) Like a real S/mileage fan would do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』