Pyoko Pyoko Poll & Pyoko pyoko ultra covers

On Hello-online I'm hearing a lot of diffrent things about the new momusu single.
I really like it, the song is great and catchy, the covers are really fun and cute(they make me think of ryuusei boy) and I like the outfits. But there are a lot of people who are not liking it at all.
It's not momusu like, tsunku's voice is creepy etc. etc.
So I'll start a poll to find out how many people like or dislike it :)

Here are the covers of morning musume's new single: Pyoko Pyoko Ultra! (or Pyoco Pyoco Ultra!). We see 3 limited editions and the regular. Limited A has all the member holding the title of the single. They look really cute and I like the use of brown and yellow. Limited B is very funny. We see clocks and all the girls coming out of one. They are made smaller and I don't really like it that we can't really see the last few girls. Limited C is really cute and makes me things of Ryuusei Boy (which I mentioned earlier. Their bodies are kinda creepy but I really like it. The regular must be my favorite. I don't get the box theme, but I like it that we can see how cute everyone looks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』