My opinion about some H!P eggs preformances

Ooki Hitomi
Miyamoto Karin- Tanaka Reina
Oda Sakura- Kamei Eri
Kosuga Fuyuka- Michishige Sayumi
I adore this preformance. Karin does great having the lead vocals. Her voice is deep like Reina's so that's really fits. Sakura really suprised me, she is such a great singer. I totally adore her last solo line. Fuu-chan improved a lot. She sounded like a vocaloid at the beginning and now she sounds amazing.

Tsuugaku Vector
Kaneko Rie & Ootsuka Aina
Kaneko has and amazing strong voice, I didn't really expect a voice like that. I think this song was perfect for her voice. Aina was one of my favorites in the kyuukie auditions. Her voice is really sweet and it doesn't break at all. I really think these two girls did an amzing job togheter and they blend very well.

Ama no Jaku
Miyamoto Karin- Maeda Yuuka
Ootsuka Aina- Wada Ayaka
Kosuga Fuyuka- Ogawa Saki
Takagi Sayuki- Fukuda Kanon
I really adore the fact that Fuu-chan is singing in this <3 I think the vocals were amazing. My favorites must be Aina and Karin because they made the lines their own, while Sayubee and Fuu were trying to sound like the original preformers. The girls blend very well which I really like. Ama no Jaku will always be special to me, so I might like this preformance a lot because of that.

Ai ~Suite Room~
Miyamoto Karin- Ishikawa Rika
Ootsuka Aina- Okada Yui
Takagi Sayuki- Miyoshi Erika
I really like this song, but never heared it before. But the girls are amazing! I really like how they blend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』