Morning Musume Hawaii Live

I love Hawaii live's, because all the girls get to sing solo <3 and that's what they did this time!!! Here is the set list and my thoughts (I listened to a live rip)
What's up ~ai wa ....~
I love this song. It's nice and strong. They did the full version and I adored the rapping parts. Ayumi and Kanon sounded amazing. Riho sounded a bit forced.
Toumorokoshi to Sora to Kaze- Haruka
A song I would never choose for Haruka, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good, because it was. The song is kinda cute and that's a new combination with Haruka's husky voice. Nice one
Odore! Morning Curry- Kanon
Kanon is improving so much and so fast. This song is quite hard to sing right, but she nailed it. Morning curry was amazing <3
Genshoku GAL Hade ni Yukube!- Erina
Erina also improved lots. I loved hearing her voice so much :D (although I kinda hoped she would sing egao ni namida ;))
Kataomoi no Owari ni- Sayumi
Sayumi doing Eri's song :'( It made me sad, but proud too. She did pretty good!! She must miss Eri a lot, singing her song. Leader-san kakoii!!! Her Ahhhhh~ fits the song amazing. It was so sad to hear her cry in the end... It made me tear up.
Chocolate Damashii- Harura
How nice of Haruna to sing a song about Chocolate. It was her image color until a few weeks before. She was singing very soft, but what I could hear she did pretty good, can't wait to hear more of her. Her sayonara chocolate was very cute.
Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! BOMB GIRL- Mizuki
I have to say, Mizuki putted a lot of energy in her singing. She sings very good, but her voice might be to soft for a song like this. Enjoyed it anyways <3
Love & Pea~ce! HERO ga Yattekita-Masaki
Masaki sounded so much like Riho. It was kinda weird to hear. She did good, but I'm not a big fan of her voice ;)
Koe- Ayumi
I really didn't know Ayumi's voice :'( when I hear this I'm like OMG AYUMI YOU ARE SOOOOO <3 her high note was amazing <3 So happy she choose Koe <3
Kimagure Princess- Riho
Why did she choose this song. Her voice doesn't sound good and soooooo forced. And such a little girl singing sexy princess is just wrong...
Inshouha Renoir no You ni- Reina
This song <3 I will always love it and Reina sounds great in it!! YEAH for Ishouha Renoir no You ni
Sakura Mankai- Mizuki,Riho,Kanon,Haruna,Haruka
OMG, omg, omg, omg I love Sakura Mankai more than any song. (although Riho messed up her first line) Haruna's line was 10 times better. Kanon was Just <3 Her high note!!!! Haruka and Mizuki were amazing
Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee!~-Sayumi,Reina,Erina,Ayumi,Masaki
Sounded amazing <3 loved it Said Reina and Sayu got almost all the lines :'(
Naichau Kamo(all)
Almost all lines go to Reina and Riho, while this is Ayumi's favorite song. :'( Riho did this song better than the other songs she sang.
SEXY BOY(all)
I'm getting sick of only hearing Reina all the time. GIVE THOSE OTHER 7 GIRLS LINES



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』