Satoyama movement: Preview songs

Fore Fore ~Forest for Rest~ -DIY<3
I heared this song a few times before, but it still amazes me everytime. EVERYTIME. The pv-preview was amazing and I can't wait till we get the full version. I still love how Haruna and Chinami are in this group.


Boys be ambitious- Green fields
Boys be ambitious! sounds so relaxing and cute. Every second of the preview sounds amazing and I can't wait to hear more. I could hear Aika and Saki, but I don't really know Yuuka's voice. Can't wait to hear more.


Forest time- Harvest
I like the song a lot. Now girl has a solo, but the good blending makes up for it. The dance is really really cute and the members are too. How can I resist a group with Ayumi and Eripon in it? Well I can't.

Peaberry- Cabbage Hakusho
This song had to grow on me. I love it now. The clip is beautiful and serene. Riho and Ayaka are a duo I would have never putt togheter, but I'm happy they were. The song is really soft and cute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』