Tanaka Reina's Graduation day

In Japan it's already the 21st of May. Which means it's the last day with Tanaka Reina as a member of Morning Musume.
Reina has been a member of Morning Musume for as long as I am fan. She never was one of my favorites, although I really love her voice. When she announced she was graduating, I wasn't suprised.
She has her own band now and she had been in Morning Musume for so long.
Still every time a member goes, it makes me very sad. I can imagen Masaki being really upset, because she loves Reina very much.
Reina, I hope your live as a band member will make you happy and I hope to hear lots of you!
Omedetto on your graduation!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』