Juice=Juice's major debut was announced!

Today at the Ikubukuro Sunshine City event, Tsunku announced that Juice=Juice will have their major debut this summer! They will release their debut single soon and it is called Romance no Tochuu.
Tsunku also announced that Miyazaki Yuka will be the leader and Kanazawa Tomoko will be Sub-leader.


This is really amazing news. I have loved Juice=Juice ever since they were announced. I loved all their indies singles. I didn't expect them to debut so soon, but I'm really happy for them.
I'm also glad that the two older girls are leader and sub-leader. I think it fits Juice=Juice's fresh image.
MaiDigi tv alread has a video up:

We see the announcement and the reaction of the members. 

Here are some other pictures:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』