Berryz Koubou reveal the album covers for their new single

Today I present to you: the covers of Berryz Koubou's last album release.
The picture we saw last time was indeed a promotional picture and today we get to have a look at the official covers to the album! So let's look (for the very last time) to Berryz Koubou's covers. 
Limited A
I wish I could make this picture bigger for you all. This cover is so lovely and so Berryz. We see the girls in their cute fluffy and pastle outfits in a little house. Their name is spelled very big and in suepr cute letters. They looks super cute and the cover is so light! I really adore it.

Limited B
Limited B has a very diffrent cover. The girls all have their own picture in that little house. A lot of curtains and a lot of cuteness. Maasa's close-up must be my favorite thing in the whole world! She looks super cute! ofcourse the other looks super cute and I think this cover is pretty amazing. Miyabi does look kinda off and I wondered why, but I think it's the colored Eyebrows that kinda freaks me out. But overall I love this cover.

Regular Edition
The regular cover is really simple. In this picture I really hate Risako's outfit and Miyabi's kinda scary look. But I really love how cute this cover is and how they really look like my Berryz. I like the windows in the back and dang Momoko looks super cute!

Overall I am super happy with these covers. They are incredibly cute and they kinda fit Berryz. This cover also makes me mega sad, because we will soon have to say goodbye to them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』