New Kenshuusei Unit announced: Tsubaki Factory

It is hard to believe, but H!P announced a new Kenshuusei Unit!
The girls were choosen by Shimizu Saki and they are called: Tsubaki Factory.
The group will be working towards their major debut just like Kobushi Factory.
There are six members:
Ogata Risa (16)
Yamagishi Riko (16)
Kishimoto Yumeno (15)
Tanimoto Ami (15)
Niinuma Kisora (15)
Asakura Kiki (14)

This is about all the information we have for now. We might get more news on today's Hello!Station so stay tuned!

I am really happy! I love new groups. It keeps H!P intresting and fresh. This group looks really cute and girly. I have been supporting Kisora for quite some time so I am happy she is here! Kiki is adorable and I will be supporting her 2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』