Tanabe Nanami joined OnePixcel

Former Hello!Pro Kenshuusei Tanabe Nanami joined OnePixcel.The group is a new vocal and dance group made up out of four girls:

                                                               Den Ayaka (傳彩夏)
Kozuka Raia (狐塚来愛)
Kanuma Ami (鹿沼亜美)
Tanabe Nanami (田辺奈菜美)
All girls are 15 years old. The group will hold their debut live on the 18th of october.

Both Takagi Sayuki and Miyamoto Karin congratulated Nanami on her debut and hope to see and preform with her soon.

I am so happy. I love Nanami so much. I have followed her ever since she auditioned for Shugo Chara egg! and I am so happy she is now joining a group!

Comments

  1. I am happy and mad. I am happy because she's FINALLY debuting and getting a chance to shine. I am mad because she had to leave the KSS program to do so. =/

    At least she's getting a chance. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』