Morning Musume '15 release covers for their 60th single!

Morning Musume '15 released the covers for their long awaited 60th single!
There are 6 versions in total, so let's have a look at them!

Limited A
This cover is for Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi and is it beautiful! This single is Riho's graduation single, so it was to be expected for her to center. The cover is super pretty and they all look super fab! For me Zukki, Harunan and Kudo really steal the show. I adore how simple this cover is, but still showcases the girls soooo well.

Limited B
The second cover is for Endless sky. This song will be focused on Riho, but for some reason Kudo is center and infront (not that I am complaining). The outfits are now a bit meh to me, but I like the use of purple and blue. Quite a simple cover but I adore the lettering and how they look into the camera. 

Limited C
The cover for One and Only and it's so fun. Everyone is looking so cute and happy. It is kinda weird to see them inside the letters of Momusu, because it kinda takes the focus of their name. But it's quite a cute cover.

Regular A
Omg this cover is light! I love how big Riho is on this. I mean it's her grad single, she deserves it. Love the whole feel of this cover and how the other girls are positioned. Not really special, but nice. 

Regular B
Omg the lettering is so ugly.. But I love the way the girls are kinda put into two groups. Love the colors and the whole feel of the cover, but those letters...

Regular C
The last cover is really colorful. I do like it, but the girls should have been placed more playful for this cover. I like how you can see the world map in the letters, it's a nice touch. 

Overall
I quite like the covers. I think Limited A is my absolute favorite. I can not wait for the MV's now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』