Country Girls reveal the covers for their 3rd single!

Country Girls revealed the covers for their upcoming single!
The single Boogie Woogie LOVE/ Koi no Magnet/ Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~ will be their first single with new members Yanagawa Nanami and Funaki Musubu. 
Let's have a look at these covers!

Limited A
The first cover is for Boogie Woogie LOVE. The girls were their retro looking outfits and have their own box. I love how simple this cover is and how cute all the girls look! I do wish they had put the title of the single in the colors of their outfits. But the cover is cute and simple! I like it.

Limited B
Limited B is for Koi no Magnet. We hadn't see the outfits before this, so I was quite suprised. The outfits and hairstyles look very 50ish. I really like the color and the soft look the cover has. Yamaki looks really pretty here. I do not like Mai-chan's hairstyle. This cover is again really simple, but it shows of the members. 

Limited C
Wow Ranrarun look so diffrent. Those outfits are so adorable! The cover itself is not really special and I hate the outline. But the girls look really cute and the outfits are really amazing! I can not wait to see what the MV for this song looks like!

Regular A
The regular cover for boogie woogie love is a very cute cover. I adore the setting and the whole feeling this cover gives. I love the way they positioned the girls! Great cover.

Regular B
The regular edition for Koi wa Magnet is another very simple cover. The girls look stunning and I love the amount of legs. The cover is not very special, but the simplicity is what does it. 

Regular C
Favorite cover? Possibly! I adore this cover. I love the vintage feel it has and gosh do the girls look pretty and cute! I love th blue and the whole feel of this! I hope this will also be the feel of the MV!

Overall
The covers are really nice. They are cute and simple, but they work. The girls look adorable! I adore regular C the most, but I actually like them all! Great job, can't wait for the MV's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』