Tsubaki Factory also released individual profile pictures!

So I might have been a bit early with my last update on Tsubaki Factory's  profile picture, because they also uploaded new individual profile pictures!
Let's have a look at them!
Yamagishi Riko
Riko-chan has a full white dress and looks really pretty. I might say she looks a bit uncomforable, but I love her somewhat longer hair. The outfit looks really cute on her.

Ogata Risa
Ogata Risa is the sass queen of Tsubaki Factory. She looks so beautiful and sassy. I love her posses and the dress looks so good on her! I love the ponytail. 

Niinuma Kisora
Ah I adore Kisora's new hair style! She looks so beautiful and cute with this hair. The dress also fits her really nicely. She does look a bit awkward, but I guess that's part of her charm (or I see it that way).

Tanimoto Ami
Ami-chan is so cute! I really like her top and skirt. She looks really elegant, while still looking fresh and young! I do miss her long hair, but this is also really pretty! 

Kishimoto Yumeno
That HAIR. I love it so much! Jeez Yumeno is just so beautiful! Her hair is so stylish and fashionable. The skirt looks really good on her.

Asakura Kiki
Kiki really makes me think of Takahashi Ai-chan. I love her aura and she looks like a real idol. She is cute and looks like an angel in this outfit. Such a pretty smile. 

Ono Mizuho
Where did Mizuho come from? Gosh is this girl beautiful. I adore the shape of her face. It's so soft and beautiful. The dress looks really beautiful on her and the white makes her look so pure. 

Onoda Saori
The ears! Saori-chan is such a cutiepatotie! Her hair like this is really cute. The skirt does look huge on her, but I like it. It's cute!

Akiyama Mao
Mao looks really cute like this. I think her hair braided like this suits her face. I love her skirt, as it makes her look really thin and beautiful. It's super flattering.

So the outfits aren't that special. They are mostly white, with a bit silver. They are nothing special, yet they make the girls look like angels. I love it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』