Country Girls released the covers for their 5th single!

Country Girls will be releasing their 5th single "Good boy bad girl/peanut butter jelly love" on the 8th of febuary and today they released the covers for the single!
This single will be the last single to feature Playing Manager Tsugunaga Momoko.
Here are the covers:
Limited A
The first cover is for Good Boy Bad Girl and features the girls in a motor shop, with actual motors. What a dark and cool cover. I quite like the darkness as it is so opposite of what we are used to. And gosh does Risa look like a beautiful <3 

Limited B
For Limted B we have the exact opposite. It's a white cover with the girls in light colored dresses and colorful title. Isn't this a nice cover? It's cute, it's fluffy and it's soooo country girls. I love Momoko's hair so much and I like that their names are on there. 

Limited C
Limited C again has the girls in those black outfits but before a pink and black background. It's actually a quite nice cover that focusses on the girls. I think they all look really beautiful and also really really awsome. Not the best cover but alright.

Limited D
The covers for Peanut Butter are really spoiling us. Look how beautiful it is. I love the individual shots I really adore them all and I think it such a wonderful and simple cover. I am a sucker for these kinds of covers especially with location backgrounds. 

Regular A
Oh this cover is nice. It's really really cool and makes me think of Maji Bomber's covers. I like how Funaki-chan looks. It's a nice cover and it's so wonderfully dark. I am so excited for the MV.

Regular B
I am so falling for this cover. I love the peanut butter and jelly in the top. IT'S SO CUTE. I love how they are standing there like perfect dolls and how cute it is. I love how light this cover is and how the peanut butter and jelly stands out so much. 

The covers are good, actually they are great. Especially the covers for Peanut Butter Jelly Love, they are perfect. Simply perfect. I love how different the covers are, super dark and super light. Urgh they are so lovely and soooo country girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』