Juice=Juice released the covers for their upcoming single!

Juice=Juice will be releasing their 9th single in just 27 days!
The single will be their first since 2016 and has two a-sides:
Jidanda Dance/Feel! Kanjiru yo.
There will be 5 versions, 2 limited, 2 regular and 1 special edition. 

Regular A
For the first regular cover we have Juice=Juice in their casual Jidanda outfits. I love it. It's a cute cover. I love how casual the cover looks and that Yuka <3. Adorable and cute. I adore the setting and the lens flare.

Regular B
More pastel outfits and OUTDOOR SHOT? Omg. They have me. I love it. I love their poses, I love the setting. I am sold. 

Limited A
These outfits. And they look so cute wearing them. I look forwards to this song and it's MV. I mean overall this cover is super boring, but the big smiles make up for it. 

Limited B
Ah why are these covers so adorable. Look at them. And outside and everything. I want Feel now. I WANT IT. Such a genuine cute cover. 

Special Edition
Ohhh, I like how original and creative this cover is. Yes Yes! I need more of Jidanda. Finally Fun and Feely Juice=Juice in one single.

Overall
I am blown away by the covers for Feel and I like two of the jidanda covers. I am so excited for this release! I hope the Mv's are as amazing as the covers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』