ANGERME released new profile pictures!

ANGERME will be releasing their new single on the 23th of June!
The single is a triple a-side single called:
Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai/ Namida Iro no Ketsui/ Majokko Megu-chan
Sadly Aikawa Maho will still be on Haitus during the release of this single, so she won't be part of it.
Let's have a look at these new outfits!

The outfits are not yet confirmed for Ai Sae or Namida Iro, but I think it's for Ai Sae. THe outfits are red and have two different versions, the two piece and the one piece. 

Wada Ayaka and Nakanishi Kana
Dawa is wearing a two piece and gosh she look beautiful. I love her long hair in combination witht eh red. I think this outfit really suits her and I love the color of her lips. 
Kanana has the one piece and looks absolutely beautiful in it. I love her hairstyle like this and gosh is it just me or does she look super thin?

Takeuchi Akari and Katsuta Rina
Both Akari and Rina are wearing the two piece version of the outfit, yet Akari's outfit is slightly different (are there also skirts vs shorts??). I am not a big fan of Akari's hair here, while her hair has been so beautiful in selfies. I do think Rinapuu looks absolutly adorable. Her facial expression is so soft and the oufti makes her looks so tiny.

Murota Mizuki and Sasaki Rikako
Wow Murotan's hair is growing back so fast! And it looks sooo good! I adore her picture. The one piece looks seriously good on her and she is soooo fiercy. Rikako also has this come at me bro look on her face that is super awsome. Her one peice is slightly less flattering, yet she still looks soo cute. 

Kamikokuryou Moe and Kasahara Momona
Oh this angle is not good for Moe. Her top looks out of proportion and her head is just weird.. Why she is soooo beautiful.. Momona however looks like a model. Jeez this girl is beautiful! Look at her soft facial expression and her hair this way. The awkward girl has gone huh?

Overall
I actually really like this outfits. For me Murotan and Kassa look the absolute best. I am really excited to see these outfits in a MV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』