Juice=Juice released new profile pictures!

Juice=Juice released their first digital single Fiesta! Fiesta! a month ago.
I don't know when this happend, but today I suddenly spotted new profile pictures in the outfits for Fiesta! Fiesta!, which means a profile picture post!

Miyazaki Yuka & Kanazawa Tomoko
Both Miyazaki and Tomoko look really good in these red outfits. I am a big fan of Yuka's hair like this and she looks so thin and small in this outfit! Her hairpiece really fits her well. Tomoko looks so cheeky! I love red on her. Always will. 

Takagi Sayuki & Miyamoto Karin
Sayuki looks really sweet, I don't like her necklace to much, but her ponytail is on point like always. If they had just putt in some bouncy curls.. Karin is working that pose. Jeez she looks really beautiful and sexy and I am so happy with the lenght of her hair. And those red lips!

Uemura Akari
Akari looks great in red. Although she looks rather uncomfortable. Her pose is a bit forced and she doesn't look that happy. What happend girl? 

Yanagawa Nanami & Danbara Ruru
Yas! Nanami look soo cute with that fringe! Such a different and mature girl. I love the red on her. She looks so tiny and cute. Ruru is working that outfit! I wish they had let her hair down more, yet she looks soo cute and ready to debut!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』