S/mileage and whatever it is now

What a horrible title hahaha XD Let me explain it to you.
I loved s/mileage. Since their debut I watched them grow (and fall a bit with the pig song)
I loved all the members, but sakitty was my favorite. I love her.
I discovered S/mileage because I noticed that 3 of the 4 Shugo chara egg girls had disappeard. I started searching on Wikipedia and found out they graduated that group to join s/mileage. (which I first prenounced as smegal or something like that XD). I was kinda mad because I loved shugo chara egg and now my 3 favorite girls were gone from that group. After a while I decided to random listen to a song called Ama no Jaku. Not knowing it was from S/mileage. I totally loved the song and after a while I realised it was s/mileage. I did listen to the other 3 indies but Ama no jaku stayed in my head forever.
Than I heared about the s/mile campaign and I was hoping they would totally make it! I mean they were just so adorable and Ama no jaku was a blast. When I saw the video of them making their major debut I cried. They worked so hard and they made it. Hello!Project was an amazing group richer and I couldn't wait for their debut. To be honest I didn't really like yume miru at first, but after a good listen I totally love it now. I even know the whole dance XD. I kept following them and in the end I loved them with all my heart. Suddenly they announced auditions for s/mileage. I couldn't believe it. I was happy to hear they were going to grow, but how could it get better? I was kinda scared too... what if one of them would leave my perfect 4-nin? I followed the auditions part by part and I was kinda exited. When uchouten love came I was amazed. What a great song!
When the new members were announced I was in England. I watched the whole announcement in a Burger King in Brighton. I wasn't happy. 5 new members was far to much. I got sad while seeing the original 4-nin cry as they did their last song as a 4-nin. Tachiagaaru was already announced by than. Suddenly I heared that my sakitty would leave s/mileage and H!P. I couldn't believe it. My sakitty would leave? And in just a few days. I was so sad. Sakitty left and I was totally in shock. S/mileage would never be the same. Now we had 3 singles (tachiagaaru, please mini skirt post woman and choto mate kudasai.) there was not one with the same line up.
Unchouten love: Ayaka, Yuuka, Kanon, Sakitty
Tachiagaaru: Ayaka, Yuuka, Kanon, Kana, Akari, Fuu-chan, Rina, Meimi
Please mini skirt postwoman: Ayaka, Yuuka, Kanon, Kana, Akari, Rina, Meimi
Choto mata kudasai: Ayaka, Kanon, Kana, Akari, Rina, Meimi
I'm afraid S/mileage isn't my s/mileage anymore. I'm sad about it, but this is smileage 2.0 and that's not mine. Sorry.

Mr.moondoggie told me I didn't really tell you my thoughts about the new s/mileage XD So here it is.


The new s/mileage. It's a big change right? The new members are great. Don't get my wrong. I love them. But they just made s/mileage less s/mileage. Something new. Kanana is just a lovely girl with a great smile. She isn't that good at singing and dancing, but she is trying so hard. Can't help but love how she tries hard. Take-chan is amazing. Such a tomboy, really awsome. her voice is great. Rina is a bit weird. She doesn't look that smiley, but she will come around. She just needs her chance to shine. Meimi is such a spoilled kid. But that's what I love about her. Really hyper and such a great voice. She was really amazing in Choto mate.
I really hope Tsunku will give everyone more lines in the next single. Cause I need more Kana :) I do like what S/mileage is doing right now, but it's just a very very diffrent s/mileage. I think I need a more Kyaaaa factor like Uchouten love <3 let's keep following them to see what will come out of it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』