What made me happy today?

Today was kind of a gloomy day. We are having an extreme cold periode.
Or at least I think it's extreme.
But when I was just looking on Hello!Online I found a picture and a little bit of text and I felt warm inside.

It is a recent picture of Maiha Ishimura. Maiha is the only graduated Berryz Koubou Member. She became so freaking cute. I really wish she would have stayed in Berryz. The girl on the left said on her blog it's kinda rare that Maiha shows herself like that. They did karaoke and when they started on the Berryz Koubou songs Maiha started to cry. Miyabi once said that after Maiha Graduated they did see eachother. Maiha came to see some event and they hung out afterwards. But that only happend a few times and after that, they didn't see eachother anymore. I really hope that one day we will have a current 8-nin berryz picture. But this picture made me happy2. Maiha is amazing, really beautiful and still cute. Maiha You are AMAZING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』