Renai Hunter Covers

Today I woke up to a beautiful day! Lot's of sun and the covers of Renai Hunter!!
(left to right) Limited A, Limited B, Limited C, Limited D, Risa's graduation memorial, Regular
Limited A looks pretty cool. It's really simple but Gaki is in the middel so okay with me.
Limited B is lovely. I love the parings :) If I'm right we have Ayumi and Sayumi, Mizuki and Aika, Haruna and Kanon(<3), Masaki, Erina and Risa, Reina, Riho and Haruka. I like these pairings alot
Limited C contains solo shots form all the girls. Simple again but quite lovely
Limited D is very Yellow. I can't really see it, but it seems spontainious
Risa's version is beautiful, it looks like she is wearing the Renai hunter outfit. <3
The regular is kinda boring. Blue background and just a normal pose. From left to right
Masaki, Ayumi, Mizuki, Kanon, Haruna, Haruka
Riho, Sayumi, Risa, Reina, Aika, Erina
I do like Erina in the front row <3


Single V.
I adore this verson. I like the diffrent poses and the cool background. It makes me think of that painting with all those colors. I really like how Sayumi, Erina and Haruna look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』