Risa's Graduation single

Risa announced on her radio show that her graduation song will be Egao no Namida ~Thank you my dear friends~. She did the song on the ultra smart tour already, so I already assumed it was that song, but now she confirmed it! In English the title is: Smiles and Tears~thank you my dear friends~ which is really nice. The song is original by Aya Matsuura. I love the lyrics! Especially this part fits Gaki's graduation:

Ah, from tomorrow, we'll wear different clothes
Ah, we'll each go our own way
Ah, thank you to all, to all
It's the truth!


With a smile...

We'll see each other again, for sure
So smile, we'll see each other again
Hey, guys, it's a promise
No need to say it out loud!


Ah, if this was a drama
Everyone would cry during this part
But I'm really starting to cry
It's really happening


Smiles and tears
Thank you! My dear friends

(translation from ProjectHello.com)

Gaki-san also announced that she has been filming a MV for the song! The pictures she posted some time ago are probably for that Mv. I was already thinking that those pictures were for the cover of her solo, so I guess I might be right ;)  Below the concert rip of Gaki


I'm still a bit sad about her graduation, I will miss her a lot. But gaki is a really great person, who deserves to go her own way. So let's keep Supporting her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』