Mano Erina- Song for the Date MV released

Title: Song for the Date
Artist: Mano Erina
Release: June 27
Single number 12

Today the Mv was released of Mano Erina's Song for the Date. In the clip we see two Mano's (a black and a white one) who aren't liking eachother. The white mano has captured the black one and than runs off, putting poster of her all around a building. Black Mano pulles herself free and starts to pull of those posters. When white mano shows up, black mano chases her. That kinda what happens. I don't really understand what it stands for, maybe something about a hunting past? I think the mv is really beautiful and I love the feathers. I find the white mano a bit creepy, she keeps smiling and suddenly does this thing with her hand and looks mad/sad and the color leaves the screen, it gives me shivers. The buildings they are running through gives the clip a really cool look. The singing part at sea gives it another dimension. In the end we see the white dress of white mano hanging on the same web Black mano was tied to in the beginning. It must mean something but I don't understand it well. Maybe it's about being someone you aren't?

The song itself wasn't what I expected, but damn it's catchy. The chorus is really good and Mano's voice is improving so much. I like the autotuned parts and the Song for the Date. I can't wait to see the translation of this song.

The covers are kinda weird, because it futures Mano in a dress that wasn't in the clip. It's like a white and blue navy like dress. The title is reaaaaly big and mano kinda small.

This is a release I might consider buying, because the song is really really great and Mano is improving.

(Btw the review banner was made by wonderful Sniper! Thank you!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』