Waiting

Right now I'm waiting once again for something.
It's the Morning Musume MV for One Two Three!!
It will be released in less than an hour!!
I'm really exited, the video is already uploaded on youtube, but private.
I do have some previews to show you!

The first one probably is the close-up shot. We see the close-ups of Masaki and Haruna.
The shot is taken from front but also from the side, so we see the girls dubble. The effects are in their own colors which looks amazing.
The second shot is the dance-shot. We see the decor we already know, but now it's sparkly and I like it a lot. Can't wait for the moment that we can see it!!
Here below I will post the video or the link to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2VLNZYyAaE&feature=player_embedded

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』