AKB48- A group I'm about to discover

Today I decided to download some AKB48 songs.
I'm really curious about this group, but they are with so many... So I never really got in to them.
But I was thinking and when I first started liking Morning Musume, I though I would never know who is who and now I do know! So I wanna give AKB48 a chance and download their latest 2 singles.
These singles are:  Eien Pressure and So Long!
I'm really exited about one of the songs on Eien Pressure preformed by HKT48: Hatsukoi Butterfly.
One of their kenkyusei members is Tashima Meru and she got my attention.
I'll update once I get the hang of AKB48 <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』