HKT48- Hatsukoi Butterfly

Title: Hatsukoi Butterfly
Group: HKT48
Year: 2012
Single: Eien Pressure- AKB48

I really really liked this song and MV. The song is happy, cute and very energetic. The MV has a story line (a young boy falls for Meru, a friend of his sister, and draws a butterfly and Meru). The dance- shot is very cute and the moves make it even more cute. I love the dresses they wear.
I was surpised to find Meru in Center and the only one with a solo line. She has the main role in the story line too. She is only a kenkyusei and she is center of a song. I think that's quite amazing.
I can recommand this song to everyone who like cute and happy. It's a nice spring/summer listen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』