ANGERME- Otome no Gyakushuu

It has been a while since I last made a review of a MV with screenshots! Let's do this again!
I wanna start with Otome no Gyakushuu, one of the a-sides of ANGERME's first single. 

Otome no Gyakushuu
I really adore this song, it so diffrent from what I am used to from S/mileage. I really like the kinda gotic and halloween theme Everyone looked really good and the whole MV was super classy.

I really like how their name looks, the wing and the tear are super awsome. 

Purplish and such a pretty location! Look at the claw- hands1

Take, Rinapuu and Meimei! I love the curtains and all the other props. It's so classy!

Dawa, Maro and Kananana! I adore how much we get to see Kana in this clip!

Murotan is the only 3rd gen to get a solo line in both songs (or at all). She shows us why! I love the way she is using the camera!

1st gen looking at eachother: Dawa looking like she wants to eat Maro.

Urgh S/mileage already showed how beautiful their legs are, and look at this! Meimei said these are hers and Kana's legs! So Jelly!!

I really adore the dancing in the chorus and look at Kanana using her amazing low vocals!!

Rinapuu really is a goddess! Look how pretty she is and her line was sooooo amazing! I adore the setting like this. 

Take-chan was exeptionally beautiful in this clip! I usually don't really like her looks, but gosh she was pretty!

I love how they play with these shots. I love how this looks! And Meimei's short hair looks awsome here!

Dawa is the queen of beauty!!!

Rikako is showing this whole MV why she has such a large fanbase. I think she is prettier with longer hair, but she looks super cute here too!

Kanana looked beautiful in every shot of her!

I adored Maro's hair!

The ballet part was beautiful, kinda awkward and unfitting, but still cool. 

Beautiful third gen!

Dawa looking kinda weird, but this shot was AWSOME!

I really liked this part. I love how it sounded.

Maho-chan!!

Really beautiful ending!


Overall:
this is a really beautiful MV with amazing effects!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』