ANGERME release the covers for their upcoming single!

And here they are! ANGERME's first single covers (18th single overall)!! Let's have a look at the covers and how well the 3rd gen fits in!

Limited A
Limited A has all the members in there own block with their new member colors. 3rd gen is in the middle, with Rikako in front, while Mizuki has a rather larch box. Overall this cover looks pretty good. I like how colorful it is and how it introduces the new members. The titles are in English, which is awsome, but kinda confusing. I hate Ayaka and Meimi's outfits.. They look tacky and gosh Meimi's hair.. Why style it this way? Rinapuu looks fab in the back, Kanon looks like a Loli, Kana looks beautiful, Maho has an amazing smile and Akari looks great with blue, although her haircolor stands out.

Limited B
Ah the contrast between this cover and limited A is awsome! I really like how this one is all light and fresh, while limited A is colorfull and happy. I really love how Girl's is in pink and makes the cover stand out. I really love how everybody is looking extremely serious, exept for Maho, who is just smiling. Did you all notice the names under their picture!? Such a smart move to make the new girls known! (Mizuki looks really mature, while Rikako looks loli)

Limited C
Woaw! This cover is really flashy. The red really makes it stand out. I love how big the japanese titles are! All the girls looks fab and look at that 3rd gen!! They look really cute. I don't know if the red really fits my idea of ANGERME, but it's not bad. Haha Kana looks like "I know your darkest secret". 

Limited D
Another very colorful cover! This one looks a bit cheap, eventhough all members look great. This time we only get the japanese name. I really love how much Aya shines here. Akari really stands out with her brown hair. 

Regular A
Oh gosh... This must be the most ugly cover ever... The red and the circles look horrible and you can totally see how all the girls are putt in individually... I don't like this cover...

Regular B
I quite like this cover. It's really fresh and has the colors I think fit ANGERME/ I love love love the outfits and I really adore the setting like this. It's a cute cover and I really like how they did the english titles!

Overall the covers aren't that special, but there are some really nice ones. The best is Limited B! I really love how simple and cute it is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』