ANGERME release the covers for their 19th single!

We had to wait for this quite a bit, but ANGERME released the covers for their 19th single!
There are 6 editions, with 3 regular and 3 limited editions. Let's have a look:

Regular A
Regular A is a cover for Nana Korobi Ya Oki. All the names of the single are in English and in red. The name of the group is really big and the names of all the girls are next to it. The member are posing with a seriouse faces (exept Aiai). I think the covers is quite simple, but nice. It looks a bit like a news paper and I like it. It's nice to see the english titles. It makes the cover special.

Regular B
Regular B is for Gashin Shoutan and has these outfits on it. The cover and girls are all very light and in pastle, which the titles of the songs are in quite hard colors. I really like how the girls are positioned, it's simple but nice. I would have liked this cover more if the titles were in pastels, but I think overall it's simple, but lovely.

Regular C
Regular C is the cover for Mahou Tsukai Sally and it's such a contrast to the other two covers. The girls are on broomsticks like witches and are flying over the cover. The titles are in Japanese, which is also very diffrent. I really like how this cover looks, it's playful and colorful, but not to much. 

Limited A
Limited A is quite a simple but cool cover. It kinda gives me a nostalgic feeling, because it makes me think of a record (the cover of those that its). I like how big the title is, but the 19 looks a bit out of place. the girls look quite awsome and I like how they are all looking into the camera (although Ayaka's side seems a bit crowded).

Limited B
The second cover for Gashin Shoutan looks quite diffrent and has lovely colors. I really love the solo shots and they all look fab (look at sassy Sasaki!). The blue is really beautiful and I love how the black kinda compliments the hair of the girls.

Limited C
And here we have it, a cover that is the opposite of any of the other covers. It's really bright and colorful. We see the girls do magic and lots of sparkles. It's a playful and colorful cover, like regular C, but the yellow might be a bit to much.

Overall
I really like the covers, most of them are really cute and simple, which I like. Limited C does look kinda out of place, eventhough it fits the theme of Mahou Tsukai Sally. I think the covers are quite great and my favorites are Regular A, C and Limited B.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』